Does anyone if Proc report can create excel reports with the following conditions.
1. Create one spreadhseet per name in final dataset.
2. Create multiple tabs per workbook based certain criteria.
3. Password protect each workbook.
4. Within each worksheet create pagebreaks based on cetain criteria.
5. Fit to one page.
I currently use a sas macro to generate one spreadsheet per sales associate and then use Excel macro to format and create the multiple tabs as well as the page breaks, formatting etc.
1) yes, using tagsets.excelxp (using the NEWFILE= option)
2) yes, using tagsets.excelxp (the code below creates one sheet for every name in sashelp.class)
3) I do not believe this is possible with SAS
4) tagsets.excelxp has some printing/print area instructions
5) tagsets.excelxp has some printing/ print area instructions
Look at the doc=help output in the SAS Log for 4 & 5 info. You may still need an Excel macro depending on the formatting you want/need to do.
proc sort data=sashelp.class out=class;