BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hello,

I am trying to create an efficient, orthogonal design using the %mktex suite and %choiceff.

Basically, I want to create a conjoint instrument with two columns, one of which I want to always restrict the value of one of the variables.

Ex:

Option A: color=red, cost=$50, size=16", etc.
Option B: color=blue, cost=$100, size=18", etc.

I want Option A to always have cost=$50, with all the other variables varying according to orthogonal design. I also want Option B to always have cost > $50, with all other variables varying according to orthogonal design.

How would I write the code to impose this restriction on the final conjoint design?

Any help is much appreciated.
1 REPLY 1
HCNIJHOF
Calcite | Level 5

you need:

%macro restrict = bad=() put between the brackets what you don't want

%mend;

%mktex(..),n=..
, seed=
..,restrictions=restrict) ;

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation