Help using Base SAS procedures

Can't access SAS OnDemand for Academics (Enterprise Miner)

Occasional Learner

Can't access SAS OnDemand for Academics (Enterprise Miner)

It looked like everything was fine.  I went through the steps and got the expected app window.  When I later went to create a new project it took over 30 minutes to step through 3 dialog windows to create a project folder.   I loaded the Java Control Panel from a command prompt ( javaws - viewer), and it was blank for several minutes before filling in.  After some Googling I decided to uninstall/reinstall Java.  Now the Java Control Panel loads immediately (that's fixed).  When I follow the link to start the app (https://odamid.oda.sas.com/SASEnterpriseMinerJWS/main.jnlp)  I get a Java logo with moving dots for a few seconds, and then it disappears and nothing else ever happens.  The Java Cache Viewer just has a single item in it - Java Detection.  I've tried loading that link (.jnlp) while I was logged into SAS, but it makes no difference.  Something called ~ ip2launcher.exe was previously showing up in the Task Manager, but it's not showing up now.  The original download seemed to take a while, but I can't find it to delete it (if it doesn't go in the java cache folder) - I searched the disk for all file names containing "sas."   Any help appreciated.

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation