Help using Base SAS procedures

Base sas Cert

Contributor

Base sas Cert

I want to appear for the Base sas certification, will be the SAS certification prep guide enough? also pls point me to the latest certificatn sample/mock tests

Super Contributor

Base sas Cert

My friend took the base certification 4 years ago and passed the exam, the only material he used was the SAS certification prep guide. Good luck!

Contributor

Base sas Cert

Thank you for your wishes Linlin, I hope there would not be any chages in the pattern after 4 years

Contributor PQK
Contributor

Re: Base sas Cert

Sudtej,

By now, you may have already studied/passed the exam, but perhaps this posting will help others with similar questions.

I primarily used the second edition of the SAS Certification Prep Guide to study/pass the exam, but found occasional mistakes in code examples, English grammar and explanation.

For this reason I also depended heavily on The Little SAS Book as well as the online Knowledge Base and SAS Forums/Community in order to fill in the gaps.

It is possible that the shortcomings of the second edition have been addressed in the third edition, however, I expect you may still need to reference various sources in order to sufficiently prepare for the exam.

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation