BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
RubyS_
Calcite | Level 5

Hi All,

First time posting!

I have a dataset with 127 subjects with a questionaire score everyday for 1 year.  The subject numbers are not in order and range from 1 to 152. I plotted each subject's yearlong score using proc sgpanel so there is a time-series graph of scores for each subject. I have 127 subject-specific time series graphs. I also have information about the percentage of missing scores, percentage of scores equal to 0, and some other descriptive stats. I would like to add these subject specific variable values onto the graph somehow. I tried using #byvar and #byval in a footnote statment but I believe a by statement must be used and proc sgpanel required the use of panelby. I also tried creating subject speific macros using symputx where &subjectmiss1=2.4, &subjectzero1=5, etc. But I do not know how to implement these to get what I want. I would like to add in these subject specific values either in a small table underneath each graph or into a footnote. (Also, my dataset is laid out similar to below). Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

SubjectDayScorePercent MissingPercent ZeroRange

data DATASET:

panelby SUBJECT;

series y=score x=day;

run;

1 REPLY 1
ballardw
Super User

If you are using a version later than SAS 9.2 you can use an annotate data set to add specific text.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation