BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SebastianD
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

after I re-installed Enterprise Miner (all Miner products) on my SAS server (9.3 on Windows Server 2008 R2 64Bit) the Remote Services don't start anymore.

The RemoteServices_wrapper.log just says "JVM exited while loading the application." Rebooting the server or starting the service manually doesn't work.

Executing the batch file with the "start" command gives me:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: com.sas.app.RepositoryException: Für mindestens eine Plugin-Anfrage wurde kein entsprechendes Plug-In im Repository gefunden: (this means: At leqast one plugin was not found) sas.framework.picklist [903000.0.0.20110518190000_v930,9030

00.0.0.20110518190000_v930]         at com.sas.app.AppClassLoader$Helper.getURLs(AppClassLoader.java:810)        at com.sas.app.AppClassLoader.ensureFullyInitted(AppClassLoader.java:305)

at com.sas.app.AppClassLoader.findClass(AppClassLoader.java:464)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at com.sas.app.AppClassLoader.loadClass(AppClassLoader.java:618)

at com.sas.app.AppClassLoader.loadClass(AppClassLoader.java:597)

I also tried the batch file with the remove, install, start2, ... commands. Nothing.

I also found this thread: But it didn't solve my problem.

This one didn't help either: 42547 - SAS Remote Services start slowly or do not respond in UNIX operating environments

Any ideas? :smileyconfused:

Sebastian

1 REPLY 1
dpage
SAS Employee

Confirm the plugin is present by checking for the prescence of a directory with META-INF and file sas.framework.picklist.jar inside:

SASHome\SASVersionedJarRepository\eclipse\plugins\sas.framework.picklist_903000.0.0.20110518190000_v930

If that exists, it's possible the cache didn't get updated during your update, delete the file SASHome\SASVersionedJarRepository\eclipse\com.sas.app.launcher.cacheFile and try again. 

suga badge.PNGThe SAS Users Group for Administrators (SUGA) is open to all SAS administrators and architects who install, update, manage or maintain a SAS deployment. 

Join SUGA 

CLI in SAS Viya

Learn how to install the SAS Viya CLI and a few commands you may find useful in this video by SAS’ Darrell Barton.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation