BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
PriyaSharma
SAS Employee

The IoT analytical life cycle expands traditional analysis processing beyond investigation of stored data (i.e., at rest) to analytical investigation of streaming data (i.e., in motion) or at the edge. The combined capability of data management, streaming analytics execution, and intelligent decisioning enables fast and confident decision making from data, to discovery, to deployment.

SAS Analytics for IoT offers an optimized IoT solution ecosystem and addresses the entire analytical life cycle.

PriyaSharma_0-1612306010596.png

In this document we are focusing on the integrated process of model management and analytics deployment.

Key take-aways:

• Learn how to import ASTORE from models built in SAS Model Studio, SAS Studio, or Jupyter Notebook into SAS Model Manager
  • Learn how to deploy ASTORE from SAS Model Manager in SAS Event Stream Processing Studio

Download the files to try it yourself!

The CSV file for data and XML model file are available along with step by step instructions in GitHub.

Take Me To GitHub

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

Get Ready to Hack! 2024 SAS Hackathon

If hackin’ is your jam, we’re droppin’ it like it’s PROC with our groovy tune!

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation