BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
CJac73
Obsidian | Level 7

Looking forward to seeing the demos and visiting the  documentation area. There's always some cool toys to collect, so I'll make sure to get there early. And it's always good to see what wares the vendors are pushing to help use SAS better.

Marje
Obsidian | Level 7
If you are interested in getting involved in the planning that goes into SAS Global Forum- be sure to visit the “Help Plan SAS Global Forum” booth in the quad.

There are so many opportunities for users to help with planning content, reviewing content, presenter mentoring, volunteer coordination, etc. And members of the Conference Team and Executive Board will be available to discuss the opportunities available for you to help with the 2021 conference.

See you in the QUAD!
MichelFrank
Calcite | Level 5
I‘m looking forward to the Demos and to Talk with the people from R&D.
sasnerd1824
Explorer | Level 4

I always check out the SAS books to see if there are any new books or topics of interest that year.  If it's a new topic there may be a session I can attend to learn a bit more before I pick up the book.

The SAS presentation on Sunday before the opening session are always a must for me.  I get to learn a lot about the new and exciting things SAS and their partners have come out with and start thinking about how my team could utilize them.