BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
LizS
Calcite | Level 5

Is this feature not active yet? Are others having this problem? 

I'm trying to add non-SASGF events to my schedule, using the plus in the upper right corner of the My Schedule screen (on an iOS device). The Add Activity screen opens, but I can only create a new event if I enter something in the title box, but not if I change the date or time.  In other words, I can only create events from 4-5am on Sunday April 28th, which isn't particularly useful. Otherwise create is grayed out & inactive. 

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Liz 

4 REPLIES 4
RobCollum
SAS Super FREQ

FWIW, I've got an iPhone 7 running iOS 12.2. And I'm able to add custom events to My Schedule in the SGF2019 activity of the AttendeeHub app.

Enter the app > "hamburger" menu (top left) > My Schedule > select a Day > "+" (top right) >  enter title, start and end times > description, etc.

I'm sure that it working for me isn't much help for you. 😉 But I suggest maybe rebooting your phone, just in case. Then try again.

--- UPDATE!

I found that if the End Time is left the same as the Start Time, then the Create text (top right) will stay greyed out. Make sure the Start and End times are different.

Break the rules. Keep the faith. Fight for love.
LizS
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks! I thought I'd tried with different start and end times yesterday, but maybe not? Either way, I just tried again and it worked just fine. Maybe I just needed to post about it for it to work. 

Liz 

gmbaker
SAS Employee
still having troubles with this @LizS?
Gail Baker
SAS
LizS
Calcite | Level 5

Working now, thanks for checking. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation