BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Eva
Quartz | Level 8 Eva
Quartz | Level 8
Hello!

I'd like to have a vbar (proc gchart) and a plot graph in one graph. The x axis has for both the same values and the y axis the same scale. Can anybody tell me how to do this?

Best regards
Eva
3 REPLIES 3
sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10 sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Suggest searching the SAS support http://support.sas.com/ website - here is a useful Google advanced search argument:

vbar chart overlay plot site:sas.com

Scott Barry
SBBWorks, Inc.
Bill
Quartz | Level 8
Eva;

There are at least 2 options. Proc GBarLine which I am not familiar with or Proc Gplot with 2 symbol statements. The one symbol statement would use i=join to produce the line, the other symbol statement would use i=needle to produce the "bars".

hth,
wd
Eva
Quartz | Level 8 Eva
Quartz | Level 8
Hello!

Thanx for your help! for SAS 9.2 there is a proc sgplot. As I have SAS 9.1 I will use gbarline.

The two plots would be a solution too, yet our customer wants something more stunning.

Best regards,
Eva

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation