BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
gauravp1993
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello,

I am trying to create custom tooltip (other than used in imagemap=ON) using GTL .is it possible to show tool tip data using categories other than used in boxplot. 

Following is the code i am trying with:

ods graphics on/ border=off width = 1300PX HEIGHT = 650PX imagemap=on;

proc template;
define statgraph boxplot;
begingraph;
entrytitle "Boxplot";
layout overlay;
boxplot y=mnval x=Variant/spread=true ;
referenceline y=&bin_lsl/curvelabel="LSL=&bin_lsl" ;
referenceline y=&bin_usl/curvelabel="USL=&bin_usl";

endlayout;
endgraph;
end;

proc sgrender data=xyz template=boxplot;
where Plant="&Plant" and 'Shorttext'n = "&test_param"
;
label Variant="RM variant";
run;

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BrunoMueller
SAS Super FREQ

Hi

Have a look at the sample mentioned with BOXPLOTPARM statement, looks like it does what you need.

Bruno

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BrunoMueller
SAS Super FREQ

Hi

Have a look at the sample mentioned with BOXPLOTPARM statement, looks like it does what you need.

Bruno

gauravp1993
Obsidian | Level 7

thank you for suggesting this method 🙂

but do we have to provide calculated stats like mean median to y axis while defining stat= option?

it is showing ths error for me:

The boxplotparm statement will not be drawn because one or more of the required arguments were not supplied.

I replaced boxplot with boxplotparm , added stat=stat and orient=vertical in above code.

BrunoMueller
SAS Super FREQ

Hi

Have a look at the doc for the BOXPLOTPARM, it states:

Requirements: The input data must be precomputed. See Input Data Requirements for the BOXPLOTPARM Statement.

So BOXPLOT and BOXPLOTPARM are not interchangeable.

Bruno

BrunoMueller
SAS Super FREQ

Hi

Please also have a look at this recent Graphically Speaking blog entry http://blogs.sas.com/content/graphicallyspeaking/2016/07/25/unbox-your-box-plots-part-deux/ by @PrashantH_sas

Bruno

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation