BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
guanf
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

Does anyone try to run the sample code on http://support.sas.com/kb/26/105.html ? according to this article, the output should look like this:

SampleOutput.png

however when this sample code running on my SAS 9.4, the output looks like this:

RunningonMyMachineOutput.png

on which you can see, the title for each single chart is disappeared, and the big title was moved out from the first chart to the top of the whole picture.

How do i get the single chart title show up? I am utilizing this demo for a real report chart, and having the exactly same issue.

appreciate if anyone can help,

Fran

5 REPLIES 5
Reeza
Super User

Since that code is from SAS 9.1 HTML didn't exist as an output option then. 

Try switching to Listing. 

Also, check the GTITLE option setting. 

guanf
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Reeza,

thanks for your reply, i am still new to sas code. could you please elaborate a little bit more? are you saying the sample code was written based on SAS 9.1 version, and when running on 9.4 it should be altered? but how to? can you please get to the code level?

Thanks,

Fran

guanf
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Reeza,

just add one more thing: the title shows up in single slide dashboard though. sample: http://support.sas.com/kb/26/104.html

what would make the two different?

Thanks,

Frances

Reeza
Super User

Try the following. Not in front of a computer so can't comment otherwise. 

ODS html close;

ods listing;

rest of sas code goes here. 

guanf
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks Reeza, TS Martin helped me out, here is the solution for me: (this issue only exists when submitting code from EG)

from the dropdown options menu at the top of your Enterprise Guide windows, select:

TOOLS -> OPTIONS

On the left hand side under Results, click Graph.  Then on the right hand side, for Graph Format, set the value of the Graph Format option to PNG.  Once you do this, on the same screen, under "Options for PNG", enable the following 2 options:

Include titles inside the image

Include footnotes inside the image

Then click OK to return to EG

Thanks again,

Fran

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation