BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
goodlife9
Calcite | Level 5

I Create a sgpanel with 3 columns and 3 rows. how can I show x and y axis in each cell? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jay54
Meteorite | Level 14

Default behavior for SGPANEL is uniform axes.  So, space can be saved by putting only one axis per column and row reducing clutter.  Why do you want individual axes in each cell?  Please describe use case.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
DanH_sas
SAS Super FREQ

You cannot at this time. All axes in SGPANEL are external and (typically) shared. There is a way to configure the panel such that all row or all column axes are independent of one another. It requires you to generate the panel with either one row (for independent column axes) or one column (for independent rows axes) and use the UNISCALE option on the PANELBY statement.

Hope this helps!

Dan

Jay54
Meteorite | Level 14

Default behavior for SGPANEL is uniform axes.  So, space can be saved by putting only one axis per column and row reducing clutter.  Why do you want individual axes in each cell?  Please describe use case.

goodlife9
Calcite | Level 5
Just want to show clearly what x and y is for each cell if I have so many cells.

Jay54
Meteorite | Level 14

If your data is uniform across the cells, that will add a lot of clutter.  Would it help to add gridlines on the row and column axes?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation