BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
LB
Quartz | Level 8 LB
Quartz | Level 8

Sanjay;

My render statement is as follows-

proc sgrender data=HAP template=BarLineMultC;

WHERE '01JAn11'D<=MONTH<intnx('month',today(),&monthminr);

run;

However, please see the code I had posted above to Dan. In Dan's blog I did not see any special calls to the index in the sgrender statement. I still need to change the colors for the scatterplot outputs.

Thanks.

Lawrence

Jay54
Meteorite | Level 14

You are right, there are no special options for index in sgrender.  You have the right option in one of the scatter plot statements.  I assume you are using index values of 1, 2, and 3.  If you use different index values in the data, do you at least see the different colors used?

Are you sure you are using the new derived style in the destination?  If you see my example, all you should need is another variable that provides the index into the list of Graph Data elements with each observation.

Your code to Dan does not have the full code and data.  WORK.HAPS4 is not found.  Need the full code and data to help debug.

LB
Quartz | Level 8 LB
Quartz | Level 8

Sanjay;

Right before i saw your email I realize the error. I had set the graph elements however I forgot to actually call the styles statement in the ods output in that  I needed.

ods pdf file='c:\xxx.pdf' style=Styles.newstyle

proc sgrender data=HAP template=BarLineMultC;

WHERE '01JAn11'D<=MONTH<intnx('month',today(),&monthminr);

run;

ods pdf close;

Thanks again to you and Dan on this-I apologize for not getting "my nose" off the ground.

Lawrence

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 17 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 4 in conversation