BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
MaxP
Calcite | Level 5
I think the sgplot output looks far lower resolution than the gplot, and is there any way to annotate them?
DanH_sas
SAS Super FREQ
You can turn up the resolution by using the IMAGE_DPI and DPI options. For RTF, use IMAGE_DPI and for PRINTER, use DPI. Here is a 300dpi example:

[pre]
ods pdf dpi=300;
proc sgplot data=sashelp.class ;
scatter y=height x=weight / markerattrs=(symbol=circlefilled size=40px);
run;
proc sgplot data=sashelp.class ;
scatter y=height x=weight / markerattrs=(symbol=circlefilled size=3px);
run;
ods pdf close ;
[/pre]
MaxP
Calcite | Level 5
Hi all,

I finally have a workable solution combined from two different replies! The really simple DPI= option made my small dots much better, but my big dots were still too polygonal. For that I used the custom font (which is really cool, and I never knew about before), where 720 .5 degree turns were actually better than 360 single degrees or 4 arcs. Thanks for all the help, especially DanH and ArtC!

-Max

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 in conversation