BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
saibot
Calcite | Level 5

Hi all,

if I produce eps-graphs, then the white space between titles or footnotes and the graphs is too much in my opinion. If I would like to increase the white area between title and graph, I could write an additional empty title statement like e.g.

title; title1 "title text"   ;   title2 " ";    run;

proc gplot data =....

run;  quit;

But I do not want to increase the white space, I want to make this empty space smaller. How does this work? I could not find a suitable option. Or is the only way, not to do it with the title statement but to write the title with annotate?

Thank you in advance and best regards,

saibot

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GraphGuy
Meteorite | Level 14

To get full control over the title, so that you're able to get it as close to the graph as you want it, I would recommend blanking out the official title, and using an annotated text label to place the text exactly where you want it.

There are some other techniques, such as using the 'move' options with the titles (or text 'notes'), but I find the annotated text label to be a foolproof/bulletproof way to get the text exactly where I want it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
GraphGuy
Meteorite | Level 14

To get full control over the title, so that you're able to get it as close to the graph as you want it, I would recommend blanking out the official title, and using an annotated text label to place the text exactly where you want it.

There are some other techniques, such as using the 'move' options with the titles (or text 'notes'), but I find the annotated text label to be a foolproof/bulletproof way to get the text exactly where I want it.

saibot
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you very much for your answer.

Best regards,

saibot

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation