Data visualization with SAS programming

reagarding GRAPHS

Accepted Solution Solved
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

reagarding GRAPHS

Hi ,

i have created 2 png files but i have to combined 2 png files in single png files can you please help me ?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎02-26-2018 05:09 AM
Occasional Contributor

Re: Regarding GRAPHS

Sure ,Thanks for the suggestion.

View solution in original post

All Replies
PROC Star

Re: reagarding GRAPHS

Posted in reply to ganeshijee

Show us your code.

Super User
Super User

Why do you need two png files in one?  png's are pictures.  Best bet is to create an rtf file(ods rtf file=, before and close after) then both images will be in a useful file.  Png has no concept of pages and such like, so your output png will never be a useful file.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the reply .

Yes i agree with you but as per my task(client requirement ) i need to provide in png file. actually i did in PDF file but they are not ready to accept. so that i am trying to get in PNG format.

Super User
Super User

Then your stuck with a very silly process and a client who does not know what they are talking about.  Just increase the cost of the task and manually open the graph in a paint application, extend the size of the image, and copy paste the other in there.  A PNG is a picture it is not a document, it has not page operations, or document metadata, therefore is not useful outside a proper document format.  

Solution
‎02-26-2018 05:09 AM
Occasional Contributor

Re: Regarding GRAPHS

Sure ,Thanks for the suggestion.

SAS Super FREQ

https://blogs.sas.com/content/graphicallyspeaking/2017/09/18/advanced-ods-graphics-inserting-graph-g...

You can use SG annotation in proc sgplot or DRAW statements in GTL to insert graphs into graphs. The link above shows one type of example.

Occasional Contributor

Posted in reply to WarrenKuhfeld

Thank you sir 

☑ This topic is solved.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation