BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sam369
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you sanjay!!!

I took a glance at the above link, i will try it.

For Overall , how can i have diamond filled symbol?

I mean to say i want only diamond symbol for Overall sub group.?

Thanks

Sam

sam369
Obsidian | Level 7

HI Sanjay,

i have a question, I am facing issue with forest plot like , align issue

example:

Study.             Odds ratio & 95 ci.                    OR.           LCL.           UCL.  

XXXX

-------------#-----------                34.5.          30.9.            42.77

i I used following code

layout  lattice / column columngutter=0 columnweight=(.5 .3 .2)

thanks

Sam

Jay54
Meteorite | Level 14

There are multiple ways depending on the release of SAS you are using.  With SAS 9.3, you can use the DiscreteAttrMap to set the attributes by group value.  Or, in an earlier example, I separated the Study names from Overall in a separate column, and overlaid a separate Scatter plot just for Overall, and set the markerattrs symbol to diamond.  See some of the other articles in Graphically Speaking on Forest plots.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation