BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
JohnChen_TW
Quartz | Level 8

Hi, I'm using SAS 9.3 to present the bar with the same color by subjects who have more than one data.

However, the color of overlapping bars would be darker than others. Dose anyone have any suggestion to control the color of bars except for "transparency=0"?

Because the symbol in red in the red bars will be unobvious when I'm using "transparency=0".

3 REPLIES 3
ballardw
Super User

No data, no picture, no code a bit hard to be specific.

Transparency= 0.5 perhaps?

djrisks
Barite | Level 11

Hello,

Can you show an example please? Do the bars have to overlap too? Maybe you can use stackedbar charts, or cluster your bar charts, so that they are side by side?

Many thanks,

Kriss 

JohnChen_TW
Quartz | Level 8

Hi djrisks,

I have figured it out. Because the overlapping bar caused when there's more than one data in the same subject and treatment. (data as below)

subject treatment start end startline endline
01 A 1 10 2 3
01 A 1 10 4 5
01 A 1 10 6 7
02 B 1 11 2 8
The color of subject A will be shaded when using "group" option.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation