BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
alr
Quartz | Level 8 alr
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

I’m trying to develop a Dashboard using proc greplay, SAS IntrNet z/OS version 8.2 :smileyshocked:.

The Dashboard contains 20 different graphs. I need to put some tables between the graphs. Is it possible?

A unit in my dashboard consists of a title, two graphs and a table (proc print or tabulate).

I’ve managed to generate all my graphs (using gchart) and titles (using gslide) and can just call them in my template with proc greplay but what should I do with the tables?

Is it possible to make a graph from proc print (or proc tabulate output) and then refer to this graph (which is my table) with proc greplay?

Any help is appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
AncaTilea
Pyrite | Level 9

Here is a link to proc greplay and tables from proc tabulate:

http://www.nesug.org/proceedings/nesug07/ap/ap16.pdf

Very nice, it will take a bit of tweaking, but using proc printto...it is doable.

In a nutshell:

*define a filename path (open a text editor and save it as whatever;

filename whatever '&path.\whatever.txt' ;

proc printto print = whatever new;run; *tell SAS to print what is coming up in this txt file;

proc tabulate data = sashelp.class;  *silly table,for example purposes;

var age height;

class sex;

table age sex;

run;

proc printto;run;

proc gprint fileref = whatevername= 'my_table';run;

proc gplot data = sashelp.class gout = work.graphs;

plot age*weight  / name = "age_wt";

run;quit;

proc greplay igout=work.gseg tc=sashelp.templt template=v2 nofs;

treplay 1:age_wt 2:my_table;

run;quit;

Smiley Happy

Anca.

alr
Quartz | Level 8 alr
Quartz | Level 8

Thank you very much, I'll try Smiley Happy

GraphGuy
Meteorite | Level 14

Here's another possibility ... This one lets you create a table as an image, and then you could annotate that image onto a gslide, which would give you something you could use with greplay.

I don't have an example showing exactly that, but this example shows how to create the table image, and annotate it onto a SAS graph gplot, which should get you pointed in the right direction ...

http://robslink.com/SAS/democd56/table_image.htm

http://robslink.com/SAS/democd56/table_image_info.htm

alr
Quartz | Level 8 alr
Quartz | Level 8

Thank you very much, I'll try Smiley Happy

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation