BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
makset
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello

I have a question on the charts sas

So far I've used excel for data visualization but excel is very flexible and consumes a lot of memory

How shown in the screenshot convert sas report in e or firefox or in another environment

I care about the exact mapping excel screenshot!

I'm keen on memory and flexibility!!

I want to highlight that I am a beginner in procedures ods gplot etc.

Thank you very much for help and best regards.

excel_screenshot.jpg
6 REPLIES 6
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

This is done by GLPOT in SAS/GRAPH.

How is a different story. Depends on what kind of interaction the user expects. Is this a SAS server solution? If so, what licence do you have?

Data never sleeps
makset
Obsidian | Level 7

I have a simple license server is not

So I ask you how Smiley Happy  ?????

RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

Sorry, what do you mean how?  You follow the same process as if it were Excel, you get your data organized adequately in a SAS dataset, then using either code, or a graphical designer create the graph output.  From a SAS perspective you would open SAS, get your data in (proc import, datafile reading, manually type it in etc.), then execute some code in the SAS editor window - this code can be from the examples given in that blog, code you write, or code saved from the SGDesigner module (found under Tools -> ODS Graphics Designer which is similar to the Excel graph designer, or by entering %sgdesign; and executing that).

In either case you need data going in, some code = your output graph.

RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

Hi,

Have a look at this blog, it gives examples of most types of graphs/layouts etc.

http://blogs.sas.com/content/graphicallyspeaking/

GraphGuy
Meteorite | Level 14

Can you provide the data that you used to create the graphs in your screen-capture?

makset
Obsidian | Level 7

Yes i can

The data are a little different but the idea is the same

I'm grateful for your interest

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation