BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ucvikas
Obsidian | Level 7

Dear SAS experts,

I am creating PDF report where I need to make four graphs and two summary reports on single page . I used 

http://support.sas.com/kb/41/461.html

as reference to keep graphs on same page and that works .

Problem : I am not able to put graphs ( gplot and gchart) and summary( proc report) together on same page . Summary should be  placed in bottom of the pdf report.

My summary report contains just one column and one row . so if you want a sample , you can use sashelp.class with just mean(age).

What I tried : tried to create a summary report as graph , so that I could use that in image in proc greplay to place it along with four graphs , but I could not succeed in creating png file from summary report.

2 REPLIES 2
ballardw
Super User

I recommend changing the Gplot and Gchart to SGPLOT as that is where the support is going in SAS.

You will also want to make sure that the startpage is set to "never" before the graph so that the following summary tables have a chance to be on the same page. Then change the startpage back after the summary to get the following output on a different page.

It is also possible that the SIZE of the graph(s) and the summary are exceeding page sizes. The options would be to reduce the size of the graphs and/or the size of the summary in terms of page size. Either Goptions, ods graphics options and Ods style options for the table(s).

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi: that Tech support note was in regard to SGPLOT specifically, not to GPLOT and GCHART. I believe that you would use a different technique for the SAS/GRAPH procedures with PROC REPORT. You don't show any code. Are you using STARTPAGE=NEVER with ODS PDF and also using GOPTIONS to control the placement of the graph images. ODS LAYOUT was still experimental in SAS 9.2, but I believe some functionality was there to do what you describe.

My recommendation would be to open a track with Tech Support. Since you are NOT using SGPLOT, you will need to find the technique that is appropriate for GCHART and GPLOT with PDF.

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation