BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Does anyone know of a procedure similar to netdraw that can be run in Base SAS 9.1?
Can anyone suggest a macro (or procedure) that is similar to ds2tree that is not interactive?
Thank you.
2 REPLIES 2
sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10 sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
To the OP: "...similar to ds2tree that is not interactive?"

What's unclear is whether you have reviewed the SAS 9 DOC on DS2TREE and have a SAS program that is not generating suitable results for you?

Scott Barry
SBBWorks, Inc.

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/graphref/61884/HTML/default/a002501048.htm
deleted_user
Not applicable
I like the results that ds2tree produces.
However, I would like to produce a static image that I can convert to a pdf file.
Can ds2tree produce a static image? Or is there another macro that is better for producing a static hierarchical tree image?
Thank you.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation