BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Eva
Quartz | Level 8 Eva
Quartz | Level 8

Dear all,

I'd like to have an angle of 90 degrees for the label of my plot. I have decive=png and I use SAS 9.2 on a UNIX server within the SAS portal.

please look at this code which I have in an STP:

ods html file=_webout(no_top_matter no_bottom_matter) path=&_TMPCAT (url=&_REPLAY);

goptions device=png;

proc gplot data=sashelp.class;

plot height*weight / vaxis=axis1;

axis1 label=("please change angle" angle=90);

run;

quit;

ods _all_ close;

The angle is not changed. But when I run this code in the Enterprise Guide it is fine with the angle.

When I run the same code in the STP but with device=javaimg the angle is shown correctly.

There is a similar post on the internet. Seems I'm not the only one with the problem.

Can anybody help? I'd like to use png but the angle is the only problem I have now.

Best wishes

Eva

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GraphGuy
Meteorite | Level 14

Put the angle before the text ...

axis1 label=(angle=90 "please change angle");

run;

(If it works in dev=javaimg, that implementation of the feature is a bit 'non-standard')

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
GraphGuy
Meteorite | Level 14

Put the angle before the text ...

axis1 label=(angle=90 "please change angle");

run;

(If it works in dev=javaimg, that implementation of the feature is a bit 'non-standard')

Eva
Quartz | Level 8 Eva
Quartz | Level 8

It works!

Thanx a lot. Funny implementation.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation