BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
anurak
Fluorite | Level 6

Is there any way to change tick value color as red(not all tick value, only few tick value) and make it bold in GTL?

3 REPLIES 3
Jay54
Meteorite | Level 14

WIth SAS 9.4, yes, there are data driven ways to do this.  One way would be to use GTL annotation, or possibly use the AXISTABLE.  With earlier versions, I can't think of an easy way.  You can set the attrs for all the tick values, but not individual ones.  With SAS 9.3 and later, you can turn off the display of the axit tick values and use DRAWTEXT statements to create your own custom tick values.  SGANNO is available with SGPLOT in SAS 9.3.

anurak
Fluorite | Level 6

Thanks for your reply. I used drawtext to customize axis. But there is a problem. My graph is horizontal bar chart, so when I turn off tick display and put my own value in yaxis, the value is truncated. Is there any way to show value completely?

Jay54
Meteorite | Level 14

Use PAD on BEGINGRAPH stmt to create space on the left side.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 2 in conversation