BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jetia13
Calcite | Level 5
Does anyone know if there is a way to customize what data is displayed in the bubble when you mouse-over a point on a plot in html output? I figured out how to add these "tool tips" using the imagefmt = staticmap option, but it's not that useful for me to be given the Observation Number. Is there a way to customize what information they tell you about a data point to make it something more meaningful like StudentID or ZipCode (depending on observation level of the data)?

Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2
GraphGuy
Meteorite | Level 14
Which proc are you using, which output device are you using (gif, activex, etc), and which version of SAS are you using?
jetia13
Calcite | Level 5
oh yea, sorry, those are probably important pieces of information. (this is my first time ever posting!)

I am using SAS 9.1
I am running proc reg and outputting a plot of actual v predicted

here is the code:

ods html file = 'plot.htm';
ods graphics on / imagefmt = staticmap;
ods select ActualByPredicted;

proc reg plots(unpack);
model p_latepnc = tprates p_lowbw p_nonwhite p_hsgrad p_labor_force p_fam_poverty c_: urban1 urban2;
run;
quit;

ods graphics off;
ods html close;

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation