BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Jack2012
Obsidian | Level 7

Dear All,

I just defined one template aims to create one histogram change with group.

I wanted to add another seriesplot to connect the different bars over time for each group. However, when I tried added the SERIESPLOT in the layout prototype, and then run, there was always  a WARNING:

WARNING: The scatterplot statement will not be drawn because one or more of the required arguments were not supplied.

So could you guide me why this happen? And how should I do to reach my aim.

Many thanks,

Jack

*******Pot the frequency data by country, visit and the category;
PROC TEMPLATE;
   define statgraph freq_hist;
   begingraph/designwidth=20in designheight=10in;
   dynamic _x _y _title _footnote _rowvar _columnvar _group;
   entrytitle _title;
   entryfootnote _footnote;

layout datalattice ROWVAR=_rowvar columnvar=_columnvar/rows=2 backgroundcolor=aliceblue border=FALSE headerbackgroundcolor=lightblue                                                      
                                                      columnaxisopts=(display=(ticks tickvalues label) griddisplay=ON label="Visit (month)")
                                                      rowaxisopts=(display=(ticks tickvalues label) griddisplay=ON label="Frquency")
													  skipemptycells=TRUE
                                                     cellwidthmin=80;
       layout prototype;
          barchart category=_x Response=_y/group=_group groupdisplay=CLUSTER includemissinggroup=TRUE 
                                            barlabel=TRUE barlabelfitpolicy=NONE barlabelattrs=(color=gray) name="barchart" legendlabel="BCVA Score";
          seriesplot x=_x y=_y/group=_group groupdisplay=CLUSTER ; 
		 **scatterplot x=_x y=_y/group=_group groupdisplay=CLUSTER jitter=AUTO;
	    endlayout;

sidebar;
         discretelegend "barchart"/backgroundcolor=lightcyan border=TRUE location=INSIDE title="BCVA SCORE";
		endsidebar;

endlayout;
  endgraph;
end;
run;

proc sgrender data=VA_country(where=(missing(BCVASCOR1N)=0)) template=freq_hist;
    dynamic _x="VIS2N" _y="COUNT" _label="Frequency plot of the different scores over Visit" _footnote="Test with categorical data illustration.sas"
	        _rowvar="COU1A" _columnvar="EVLEYE1C" _group="BCVASCOR1N"
			;
	format vis2n VIS_month. COU1A $country.;
run;

Example.png
2 REPLIES 2
Jay54
Meteorite | Level 14

It is easier to help if you attach full code WITH associated data and any macro variables.  The data can be faked to preserve confidentiality, as long as the program runs.  Clearly, as per log, some data is not as expected.  Also please always include the SAS version you are using.  

Any reason you are not using SGPANEL?

Use "  sidebar / spacefill=false;  " to shrink legend width.

Jack2012
Obsidian | Level 7

Dear Sanjay,

Sure, thanks for your suggestion. The version I am using is SAS 9.4 server version.

I will take a try on your proposal. Many thanks.

Jack.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation