BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
PSIOT
SAS Employee

Dear all,

I would like to put graphs on the same page and on the same level in ods document that manage also a content.

My program uses 'proc format cntlin='  and diplays graphs in one column on same page. Then I can display several graphs on same page but each one under the previous one. Is it possible with same method to display also graphs on the same level.

Please find my code:

SAS code: 

data fmt;
set pt1;
fmtname = "mypic";
start =1;
label = "\\vcarapp010\Rapports\01-ETUDE PIVOT\Graphs\strokeVol1.png";
keep fmtname label start;
run;

/* Create the format containing the links to the images. */
proc format cntlin=fmt;
run;

/* Create a format to blank out values in the column that will contain the image. */
proc format;
value blank other=" ";
run;

ods listing close;

data pt1;
set pt1;
index=1;
run;

ods rtf startpage=no;
ods proclabel ' ';
proc report data=pt1 nowd CONTENTS='Graph 1.6: Time trajectories post-implant for left and right stroke volume, setting of right input pressure and avg. L/R admission P. ratio';
column index image;
define index / group noprint;
break before index/ contents="" page;
define image/ computed style(column)=[postimage=mypic. just=l cellwidth=3.1 in ] format=blank.;

/* Set the computed variable equal to the variable */
/* value that matches the value in the $Mypic. format. */
compute image ;
image = 1;
endcomp;

title2 'Graph 1.6: Time trajectories post-implant for left and right stroke volume, setting of right input pressure and avg. L/R admission P. ratio';
run;

Regards,

1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
You don't say how you are generating the graphs, and from your code, it looks like you are inserting vol1.png into every cell.

But it might be possible to use SGPANEL or ODS LAYOUT, as shown in this paper (see last example for ODS LAYOUT): http://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings16/SAS5762-2016.pdf and this paper shows an older way with a simple PROC REPORT -- the PROC REPORT has been designed to have 2 columns side by side and then there is a different preimage for each column and row:http://www2.sas.com/proceedings/forum2008/173-2008.pdf

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation