BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Is it possible to put two different hyperlinks on the same line?
For example,
ods escapechar="^";
title2 "^S={&TOCfmt URL='#TOC'}Go to Table of Contents ^S={&TOCfmt URL='#injdept'}Go to Injury Types";
Thanks,
Jason
2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
Is this a SAS/GRAPH question? What is your destination of choice, HTML?? It looks like those URLs are linking to NAME= anchor tags -- not using full hyperlinks.

If this is SAS/GRAPH, what is your procedure of choice? Generally, if the title is -inside- the graph area, ODS ESCAPECHAR techniques, such as you show are not used. However, for some destinations, you can use the NOGTITLE option in order to allow the destination to control the title/footnote formatting, in which case, the ESCAPECHAR string may be used.

cynthia
deleted_user
Not applicable
I'm going to check out NOGTITLE.
I think this is all I need at the moment.
title2 j=l "^S={&TOCfmtt URL='#TOC'}Go to Table of Contents"
j=c "^S={&TOCfmtt URL='#plot.'}Plot";

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation