BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jglew
Fluorite | Level 6
Hi-

I am using proc template to create styles for my SAS/Graph output. Here is a little bit of the code:

proc template;
path sasuser.templat(update) sashelp.tmplmst(read);
define style MDRC_pdf;
parent=styles.minimal;

style TitlesAndFooters from _SELF_ /
color = CX000000
backgroundcolor = CXFFFFFF;

style SystemTitle from _SELF_ /
font = ("Times New Roman", 10pt, bold);

style SystemTitle2 from _SELF_ /
font = ("Times New Roman", 4pt, bold);

style SystemTitle3 from _SELF_ /
font = ("Times New Roman", 12pt, bold);

style GraphTitleText from _SELF_ /
font = ("Times New Roman", 12pt, bold)
color = CX000000;

end;

For HTML and RTF output, my SystemTitle styles are applied when I use title statements in proc gplot. For PDF output, the style for title1 is very large (does not match any of my styles) and the style for the titles 2-x uses the GraphTitleText style.

What style element do I use to style the title1 statement with PDF output? Is there any way to have separate styles for each title statement in PDF output? I am able to do this with regular ODS output but not when I'm using a SAS/Graph procedure.

Thanks for any tips.
1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
Not sure what's happening with the style template. You might want to work with Tech Support on that question.

However, you can always use SAS/GRAPH TITLE statement options to make each title have the font/size characteristics that you want:
[pre]
title h=12pt c=black f='Times New Roman' bold 'What size is this title';
title2 h=6pt c=black f='Times New Roman' bold 'what size is title2';

[/pre]

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation