BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
das
Obsidian | Level 7 das
Obsidian | Level 7
Is there any guidance out there on how to create a ternary plot in SAS? I see JMP comes with this functionality but I can not see that SAS does. Any helpful advice appreciated. I'm not much of a programmer but I was hoping there might be another user that might share a macro or point me to some helpful code.
1 REPLY 1
das
Obsidian | Level 7 das
Obsidian | Level 7

I found a solution on my own. Finally ran across the webpages of Michael Friendly (http://www.datavis.ca/) where one can search for a macro that makes a "trilinear plot" or triplot (Visualizing Categorical Data: triplot - Macro for trilinear plots). I'd still appreciate any other ideas and, being this functionality is already incorporated into JMP, I still hope for when it'll become one of the ODS graph templates available in SAS. Until then, this solution is working fine for me and I hope the information might help any others with similar needs.

Dave

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation