BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
P5C768
Obsidian | Level 7

I am trying to combine 4 SG plots into one HTML file using tagsets.htmlpanel, when I run the code below, each of the SG plots works and produces output in the results viewer and as a PNG.  However, when I open the HTML file that is produced, it just shows 4 blank panels, with a missing image icon (see attached screenshot).  Is there a options (bitmap_mode=inline) equivalent for HTMLpanel as there is in ODS HTML5?  I don't see it in the documentation but could be missing it.

Running EG9.3 on a Linux grid envionment but also tested in base with same result.  Any help is appreaciated.

%let odsout=./;

ods listing close;
ods graphics / reset=index;
ods tagsets.htmlpanel
file="hmtlpanel.html"
path="&odsout.";

ods tagsets.htmlpanel event=panel(start);

<SGplot 1>
<SGplot 2>
<SGplot 3>
<SGplot 4>

ods tagsets.htmlpanel event=panel(finish);
ods tagsets.htmlpanel close;
ods listing; 

TAGSETS.HTMLPANEL.PNG
5 REPLIES 5
ballardw
Super User

You may need a BODY= instead of FILE= and (url=none).

P5C768
Obsidian | Level 7

Changed to: 

ods listing close;
ods graphics / reset=index;
ods tagsets.htmlpanel 
path="&odsout."
body = "htmlpanel.html"
(url=none);

But still have the same result.

ballardw
Super User

I would hope the URL isn't too sensitive but I my code I have it immediately following the path. What is the value of &odsout? If you hard code the value instead of a macro variable do you see a change? And are the PNG files appearing in the same folder as the htmlpanel.html?

P5C768
Obsidian | Level 7

I moved the URL statement to be right after the path, defined the path directly (vs. in a macro), but still no luck.

The png files do appear correctly in the output path and when I open them, the graphs are displayed correctly.

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
With many of the HTML-based destinations, it is better for you to specify a PATH= and GPATH= option so that the image ends up in the same directory as the HTML file. Something like this:
ods tagsets.htmlpanel
file="hmtlpanel.html"
path="&odsout." (url=none)
gpath="&odsout." (url=none);

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Today is the last day to save with the early bird rate! Register today for just $695 - $100 off the standard rate.

Plus, pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation