BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
fredbell
Fluorite | Level 6
Hello, I have been told by including the Contents option it will create a table of contents. It does not, only the proc freq and Mean are created.

Anyone know why?

ODS HTML FILE=”HTML_FILE.html”
CONTENTS=”HTML_CONTENTS.html”
FRAME=”HTML_FRAME.html”;
Proc Freq data=temp;
Tables x1*x2/list;
Run;
Proc Means data=temp;
Var x1 x2;
Run;
ODS HTML CLOSE;

Thanks

Fred
4 REPLIES 4
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
You have to open the FRAME= file in order to see the CONTENTS= and the FILE= output in the same HTML FRAMESET page. Are you saying that when you open the FRAME= file, you only see the FREQ and MEANS output??? Or are you saying that when you open the FILE= file, you only see the FREQ and MEANS output????

What do you see when you go to IE and open the HTML_FRAME.html file????

You can open the CONTENTS= file separately, and you will ONLY see the CONTENTS. It is the FRAME= file that contains the HTML FRAMESET tags that defines how all 3 files should be used together. (In the SAS Results Window, you do not automatically open the FRAME= file -- you have to find that file and open it in order to see the whole frame navigation structure.)

Also, I'm not clear on why you posted this question in the SAS/GRAPH and ODS Graphics forum -- there doesn't seem to be any graphic output generated in your program. (If you were using SAS/GRAPH, then you might need to also use PATH= and/or GPATH= options -- but that doesn't seem to be an issue in your case.)

cynthia
fredbell
Fluorite | Level 6
Hello

Ok I found the files you are refering to on my local drive?
Thanks that give me a starting point.

Reason for posting in that location was simply because it was ods, sorry if it is not the correct location, i try.

Fred
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
Glad you found the files. The description of THIS forum is pretty straightforward:
SAS/GRAPH and ODS Graphics
Welcome to the forum on graphics. The purpose of this forum is to discuss the visual representation of data using SAS/GRAPH and ODS Graphics. Use this forum to share your questions, suggestions, experiences and pains relating to graphics.

The better place to post general ODS and reporting questions (such as for ODS HTML and CONTENTS=) would be the ODS and Reporting forum, which can be found here:
http://support.sas.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=6

and the description is:
ODS and Base Reporting
This forum consists of discussions that pertain to ODS (Output Delivery System) and Base reporting features (PRINT, TABULATE, and REPORT procedures).

cynthia
Ksharp
Super User
Because Cynthia is seasoned expert about it.
:-)

Ksharp Message was edited by: Ksharp

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation