BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sunilreddy
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

I am getting error Segmentation Violation In Task [ GPLOT (8 ]  in SAS9.1.3. some times i am executing without any issues. Any idea how to prevent this error.

MPRINT(CREATEDEVIATIONGRAPH):   proc gplot data=plot_data anno=anno_axis;
MPRINT(CREATEDEVIATIONGRAPH):   format FORECAST_PERIOD_DT monyy_propcase.;
MPRINT(CREATEDEVIATIONGRAPH):   label KAM_QTY= "KAM F (2,3,4)";
MPRINT(CREATEDEVIATIONGRAPH):   label REG_QTY= "Region F (2,3,4)";
MPRINT(CREATEDEVIATIONGRAPH):   label REQ_ORD_QTY= "Requested orders (2,3,4)";
MPRINT(CREATEDEVIATIONGRAPH):   label KAM_APEQ_PCT= 'KAM Deviation (APEQ)';
MPRINT(CREATEDEVIATIONGRAPH):   label REG_APEQ_PCT= 'Region Deviation (APEQ)';
MPRINT(CREATEDEVIATIONGRAPH):   plot KAM_QTY*FORECAST_PERIOD_DT=1 REG_QTY*FORECAST_PERIOD_DT=2 REQ_ORD_QTY*FORECAST_PERIOD_DT=3 / overlay vaxis=axis1 haxis=axis2 legend=legend1 noframe des=""
name="JGJGJG" CVREF=graybb frontref;
MPRINT(CREATEDEVIATIONGRAPH):   plot2 REG_APEQ_PCT*FORECAST_PERIOD_DT=4 / overlay vaxis=axis3 legend=legend1 noframe des="" name="qwe" cvref=(black lightgrey black) ;
MPRINT(CREATEDEVIATIONGRAPH):   run;

Segmentation Violation In Task [ GPLOT (8 ]
gplopts+0x039a4             - /opt/app/SAS/sas92/SASFoundation/9.2/sasexe/sasgplot
gplpars+0x006bc             - /opt/app/SAS/sas92/SASFoundation/9.2/sasexe/sasgplot
gplot2+0x00020              - /opt/app/SAS/sas92/SASFoundation/9.2/sasexe/sasgplot
gpldrv+0x00f34              - /opt/app/SAS/sas92/SASFoundation/9.2/sasexe/sasgplot
guicrun+0x000e8             - /opt/app/SAS/sas92/SASFoundation/9.2/sasexe/sasgplot
yspproc+0x00830             - /opt/app/SAS/sas92/SASFoundation/9.2/sasexe/sasxshel
sasgplot+0x00170            - /opt/app/SAS/sas92/SASFoundation/9.2/sasexe/sasgplot
vvtentr+0x00130             - /opt/app/SAS/sas92/SASFoundation/9.2/sasexe/sas
___makecontext_v2+0x00108   - /lib/sparcv9/libc.so.1

NOTE: The SAS System stopped processing this step because of errors.

3 REPLIES 3
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

Segmentation violations should probably be worked with Tech Support. To open a track with Tech Support, fill out the form at this link:

http://support.sas.com/ctx/supportform/createForm

cynthia

GraphGuy
Meteorite | Level 14

I assume monyy_propcase is a user-defined format?

Could you provide the code you used to set that up?

antonbcristina
SAS Employee

Did you find an answer? I'm running into a similar problem and the root of the problem is my annotation dataset. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation