Data visualization with SAS programming

SGPanel Axis Text

Accepted Solution Solved
Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

SGPanel Axis Text

Is there a way to remove or alter the text displayed on the axis of sgpanel in SAS 9.2?

On other graph types I use

axis1 label=none;

axis2 label=none;                                                                                  

legend1 label=none;

legend=legend1                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

maxis=axis1

raxis=axis2

In this case I would like the response variable to Display Students Enrolled (Sum) or nothing and the academic period to not be displayed. 

proc sgpanel data=enrollment;

panelby &reportTy1 &reportTy2/ layout=lattice uniscale=column  novarname columns=3;

vbar academic_period_desc / response=students_enrolled datalabel  nostatlabel legendlabel=' ';          

run;

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎03-11-2015 03:49 PM
SAS Super FREQ

Re: SGPanel Axis Text

Getting rid of the NOSTATLABEL might give you the response axis label you want; but, just in case, I'll show you how to set the label explicitly. See if this works for you:

rowaxis label="Students Enrolled (Sum)";

colaxis display=(nolabel);

panelby &reportTy1 &reportTy2/ layout=lattice uniscale=column  novarname columns=3;

vbar academic_period_desc / response=students_enrolled datalabel legendlabel=' ';         

run;

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎03-11-2015 03:49 PM
SAS Super FREQ

Getting rid of the NOSTATLABEL might give you the response axis label you want; but, just in case, I'll show you how to set the label explicitly. See if this works for you:

rowaxis label="Students Enrolled (Sum)";

colaxis display=(nolabel);

vbar academic_period_desc / response=students_enrolled datalabel legendlabel=' ';         

run;

Super Contributor

Dan,

It worked perfectly. Thanks for your advice.

🔒 This topic is solved and locked.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation