BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
S_Proskurnin
Calcite | Level 5

Hello!

I have long tick labels and I want to split it in two rows.

SGPlot95.png

I use split-symbol "~", but I don't know where I need to choose split option. How to solve this problem?

and how to display missing values (like the second tick between "Prior~to chemo" and "1~chemo", right now I fill it with a dot)?

5 REPLIES 5
DanH_sas
SAS Super FREQ

What version of SAS are you using?

DanH_sas
SAS Super FREQ

The reason I ask about your SAS version is that we added splitting support in SAS 9.4.

S_Proskurnin
Calcite | Level 5

I use SAS 9.2 and how I understand I can't do this (split tick's names) in SGPLOT and I have to use later version of SAS or other function, that's right?

ballardw
Super User

Maybe not a pretty but Fitpolicy=Stagger on your XAXIS statement should get a useable chart.

S_Proskurnin
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks for help, but unfortunately it's not that I want.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation