BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Grumbler
Obsidian | Level 7

been trying to update someone else's program recently and having trouble moving the title inside the .PNG file.  the program uses ODS HTML and Proc GCHART and a STP is created and used in the web browsers.  tried many things to move the title inside of the graphics but no success.  SAS/GRAPH(R) 9.2: Reference, Second Edition this article said something about titles are rendered as HTML.  my question is, is it possible to move the title inside in the current setup?  any ideas to help me out?  thank you very much!

3 REPLIES 3
Reeza
Super User

Have you tried the nogtitle option in your ODS HTML statement?

Grumbler
Obsidian | Level 7

I thought NOGTITLE disables graphics title.  GTITLE is the default.  I have tried both ways just to test, but didn't matter in this case.  The STP output is in a web browser.  Not sure if it's even possible.  I can get it to work with test codes in a fresh session in EG or Base SAS console.

Grumbler
Obsidian | Level 7

Found out that the guy had options device=actximg.  I changed it to PNG or tried deleting the option, both works and the title is in the graphics file now.  The formatting doesn't seem to work but it's a start.  Also, the web browser version seems to always render the title outside of the graphics file.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation