BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
crench
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello,

I have recently completed a custom report in SAS Enterprise Guide 5 that contains several GCHARTGBARLINE charts.  The values for the axes of the charts have been formatted to the specifications of the audience for the report: e.g Date(MM/YY),Currency($#,###).This report has been exported to HTML format so that users without SAS installed can access the report via the SAS/GRAPH ActiveX Control.

When the report is accessed by users without SAS via the SAS/GRAPH ActiveX Control, they are able to see the chart.  However,  the formatting that is present in the charts in SAS is not updated in the charts.  The values revert to a basic format: e.g Date(#####)<-SAS Date Value, Currency(####).

How do I export my reports to HTML in a way that preserves the formatting that I have created in SAS, so that Non-SAS users with the SAS/GRAPH ActiveX Control can see the charts with the Formatting:Date(MM/YY),Currency($#,###) that has been created in SAS?

4 REPLIES 4
Reeza
Super User

SAS 9.4 TS1M4?

Can you post some basic code so we can replicate the issue and/or attach a sample HTML file. 

crench
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello, Reeza

Thanks for your reply.My SAS Enterprise Guide version is 5.1 (5.100.0.12019).  My Base SAS version is base sas 9.3_M2.

A code sample is below:

PROC GBARLINE DATA=WORK.SORTTempTableSorted

;

BAR  Month

/

SUMVAR="COUNT DISTINCT_of_Acct #2"n

SUBGROUP="Disposal Channel"n

FRAME DISCRETE

TYPE=MEAN

NOZERO

COUTLINE=SAME

RAXIS=AXIS1

MAXIS=AXIS2

LEGEND=LEGEND2

;

PLOT / SUMVAR=AVG_of_RESIDUALALL

TYPE=MEAN

AXIS=AXIS3

LEGEND=LEGEND1

;

PLOT / SUMVAR=AVG_of_DLRMARK

TYPE=MEAN

AXIS=AXIS3

;

PLOT / SUMVAR=AVG_of_AUCT

TYPE=MEAN

AXIS=AXIS3

;

FORMAT Month MMYYS5.

"COUNT DISTINCT_of_Acct #2"n COMMA9.;

LABEL Month="Disposal Month"

"COUNT DISTINCT_of_Acct #2"n="Volume of Accounts"

AVG_of_RESIDUALALL="Average Residual"

AVG_of_DLRMARK="Average Dealer Market Gross Proceeds"

AVG_of_AUCT="Average Auction Gross Proceeds";

FORMAT Month MMYYS5.

"COUNT DISTINCT_of_Acct #2"n COMMA9.;

LABEL Month="Disposal Month"

"COUNT DISTINCT_of_Acct #2"n="Volume of Accounts"

AVG_of_RESIDUALALL="Average Residual"

AVG_of_DLRMARK="Average Dealer Market Gross Proceeds"

AVG_of_AUCT="Average Auction Gross Proceeds";

/* -------------------------------------------------------------------

End of task code.

Reeza
Super User

You need to include data and/or reference a SASHELP so that we can actually run the code.

Unfortunately I don't have SAS/GRAPH at home so I can't run any of this, someone else will have to help. I'll move the question to the ODS Graph forum where it will probably get a correct answer soon :). 

crench
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello,

My previous post has been updated to include both a code sample and a data sample.  Thank you for your reply.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation