BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Natalie
Calcite | Level 5

Hi everyone,

I’m currently trying out the annotation functionality in SG graphics and was wondering, if there are annotation macros available similar to
SAS/GRAPH and %ANNOMAC?

In the online documentation describing how to build the annotation dataset, I couldn’t find any reference to %ANNOMAC. And currenlty typing all settings manually:

DATA annods;

function="ARROW";drawspace="datavalue";x1=140;  x2=148;y1=68; y2=71;LINECOLOR="red"; OUTPUT;

function="TEXT";  drawspace="datavalue";x1=140;  x2=.;   y1=67;y2=.;  TEXTCOLOR="red"; TEXTWEIGHT="BOLD"; LABEL="outlier";OUTPUT;

RUN;

Thank you very much in advance,

Natalie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jay54
Meteorite | Level 14

Yes, %sganno macro is will be released with SAS 9.4M1.  This macro will also run with SAS 9.3 SGPLOT.  If you want to try it, we can make it available.  Note, thsi is different from the %annomac, but works the same way.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Jay54
Meteorite | Level 14

Yes, %sganno macro is will be released with SAS 9.4M1.  This macro will also run with SAS 9.3 SGPLOT.  If you want to try it, we can make it available.  Note, thsi is different from the %annomac, but works the same way.

Natalie
Calcite | Level 5

Dear Sunjay,

thank you very much for the quick reply.

It’s great, that similar annotation macro functionality will be provided for SG Graphics in SAS 9.4.

I’ll clarify the need for the annotation macros whithin my team and get back to you.

Natalie

P.S. By the way, your book on SG Graphics is excellent Smiley Happy

BenthamLEE
Calcite | Level 5

I am not so familar with the annotation functionality in SG graphics, I ususally get some free tiral image annotation version to help my document image reading and processing developing. And within my document image reading library, annotation tool can be implemented with document and image managing system to add and draw more than 10 kinds of annotatiob objects to pdf, tiff, word, excel, jpeg, bmp, gif as well as png files with simple methods and prorgamming codes.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation