BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
WendyT
Pyrite | Level 9
Good morning - I'm working on some regressions and am having some trouble getting the graphics to come out nicely.

When using the PLOT statement, the model shows on the graphic by default, but the default graphic leaves a lot to be desired.

The ODS graphics are quite nice, but I have so far been unable to discover a way to show the regression model on the fitplot, or find another plot with the values, regression line, and confidence and prediction intervals.

Could someone please help me or point me to an example? I have so far been unable to find one.

Thanks so much for your help!

Wendy T.
3 REPLIES 3
GraphGuy
Meteorite | Level 14
This ETS example might have some pieces & parts you can use:

http://support.sas.com/rnd/app/examples/ets/gplot/index.html
DanH_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Unfortunately, neither PROG REG nor SGPLOT have the facility to automatically display the regression equation using ODS Graphics. One possibility may be to determine the equation from the PROC REG output and add the equation to the ODS Graphics plot from PROC REG using the ODS Graphics Editor as a post-process.

Thanks!
Dan
WendyT
Pyrite | Level 9
It's strange that model is not an available option.

Thanks so much for the help - I'm going to have to do the graphics the hard way.

Wendy T.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation