08-03-2016 09:18 PM - edited 08-03-2016 10:27 PM
I can not get my proc gplot to eliminate the auto generated title so that i can replace it.
I am trying to replace the highlighted title with a custom title but my code doesnt seem to work like i think it is supposed to.
This is what I have right now
PROC GPLOT DATA = WORK.SORTTempTableSorted NOCACHE; PLOT trans_qty * monyear Mfreq * monyear / des='APG = #Byval3, Usage Type = #Byval4' OVERLAY VAXIS=AXIS1 HAXIS=AXIS2 FRAME LEGEND=LEGEND1; BY customer gd apg1 usage_type; RUN;
I cant figure out what I am doing wrong here.
08-03-2016 11:05 PM
The documentation for PROC GPLOT and Description option:
specifies a description of the output. The maximum length for description is 256 characters. The description does not appear in the output. The descriptive text is shown in each of the following:
- the chart description for web output (depending on the device driver). See Chart Descriptions for Web Presentations for more information.
- the Table of Contents that is generated when you use the CONTENTS= option in an ODS HTML statement, assuming that the output is generated while the contents page is open.
- the description and the properties for the output in the Results window.
- the description and properties for the catalog entry in the Explorer.
- the Description field of the PROC GREPLAY window.
08-04-2016 10:18 AM
Use OPTIONS NOBYLINE to get rid of the original BY line, and put your description into a TITLE2 statement. That should do it for you.