BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
art297
Opal | Level 21

The other day, in response to a Forum post, I created a small macro/abbreviation. Then I realized that I didn't know where I could post the

KMF file so that others could import it

So, as a result, I created a sasCommunity.org page which, hopefully, will soon be home to many of the SAS macro/abrreviation kmf files that people will

share. The page is: http://www.sascommunity.org/wiki/Abbreviations/Macros

If you have a collection of one or more SAS macro/abbreviation(s), please post them to that page.

Thanks in advance,

Art

p.s. If you're not familiar with posting to a wiki page, feel free to send me ( art297@rogers.com ) your kmf files, and I'd be glad to post them for you. Also, if you know of anyone else who has a collection of kmf files, please let them know about this project.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation