BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
pstack
Fluorite | Level 6

I would like to use y2axis in sgplot vbox to show a different set of units for the same graph - that is, there is no need to re-plot the figure. Is there a way to assign a variable to y2axis without having to call a second vbox statement? Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

You could have a look here, there are thousands of examples:

http://blogs.sas.com/content/graphicallyspeaking/

Off the top of my head, I can't think of a way, just plot and empty plot over the top, just create a datastep with 0,0 and scatter over the top.

Jay54
Meteorite | Level 14

The only way to add an independent variable to the Y2 (or any) axis is by associating a plot statement to that axis.  You can certainly make the display of the plot transparent, or provide missing data.  Note:  All x and y values for a plot cannot be missing.  

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation