BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Zachary1
Calcite | Level 5
Dear sas experts: I come from china,first time to give a message.I have a question about graphics. the data as follow: adr v1 v2 v3 v4 中性粒细胞降低 7.5 50 32.5 2.5 发热 4.5 7.6 3.4 1 ............................... the adr column is chinese character.v1-v4 are percentage. the sas code for sas 9.4 M2: proc sgplot data=ae noborder noautolegend; vbarparm category=adr response=v /group=grade TRANSPARENCY=0 groupdisplay=stack discreteoffset=0.05 NAME='TR' DATASKIN=NONE fill GROUPORDER=ASCENDING; xaxis label = '不良反应' DISPLAY=ALL VALUEATTRS=(Family='Arial' Style=NORMAL color=black Size=9); yaxis label = 'Percentage of Patients' values = (0 to 100 by 10) minor MINORCOUNT=1 labelATTRS=(color=black Size=9); ; keylegend 'TR'/ title=" " location=inside position=TOPRIGHT across=1 down=2 noborder; run; run the code,then get... The horizontal axis Chinese value,eg :'中性粒细胞降低' is not displayed...I don't know Where is the problem? thanks for your answer.
3 REPLIES 3
Zachary1
Calcite | Level 5
I'm sorry! Dear sas experts: I come from china,first time to give a message.I have a question about graphics. the data as follow: adr v1 v2 v3 v4 中性粒细胞降低 7.5 50 32.5 2.5 发热 4.5 7.6 3.4 1 ............................... the adr column is chinese character.v1-v4 are percentage. the sas code for sas 9.4 M2: proc sgplot data=ae noborder noautolegend; vbarparm category=adr response=v /group=grade TRANSPARENCY=0 groupdisplay=stack discreteoffset=0.05 NAME='TR' DATASKIN=NONE fill GROUPORDER=ASCENDING; xaxis label = '不良反应' DISPLAY=ALL VALUEATTRS=(Family='Arial' Style=NORMAL color=black Size=9); yaxis label = 'Percentage of Patients' values = (0 to 100 by 10) minor MINORCOUNT=1 labelATTRS=(color=black Size=9); ; keylegend 'TR'/ title=" " location=inside position=TOPRIGHT across=1 down=2 noborder; run; run the code,then get... see attached PDF,The X axis Chinese value,eg :'中性粒细胞降低' is not displayed...I don't know Where is the problem? thanks for your answer.
WarrenKuhfeld
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

https://support.sas.com/resources/papers/Multilingual_Computing_with_SAS_94.pdf

Perhaps this will help? I am not knowledgeable about enabling international characters, but you might need to change your LOCALE and ENCODING options or fonts.

Zachary1
Calcite | Level 5
Thanks very much.I will try to change LOCALE and ENCODING options,if ok, that's great.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation