BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
vimal
SAS Employee
Hi,
How can I put two Radar chart side by side in PDF.

Currently I am using this code to get 1 chart

proc gradar DAta=TEST_VIM ;

chart "Main Topic"n /
overlay= LEGEND

SUMVAR=PER_SCORE
cstars=( cx97291E cxEB922C cx053C6D )
wstars=1 1 2
lstars=4 4 1

staraxis=(axis1, axis1,axis1,axis1 );
;
run;

Please help me.
4 REPLIES 4
HPatel_SAS
SAS Employee
You can do one of two ways. Radar supports acrossvar= option.
or you can use pdf option of columns=2, here is an example with ods pdf using gchart:
ods pdf;
ods pdf columns=2;
proc gchart data=sashelp.class;
vbar age;
run;
vbar height;
run;
quit;
ods pdf close;
Bill
Quartz | Level 8
Vimal;

While you may be able to build radar charts in SAS, they are a very poor and most confusing way to transfer information. Visit www.perceptualedge.com and search for radar charts to see superior alternatives.
GraphGuy
Meteorite | Level 14
Just wanted to point out that Bill is talking about radar charts in general ... not specifically SAS radar charts! (right Bill?) 🙂

ps - if all goes according to plan, there will be some nice enhancements to the SAS radar chart in v9.3 (I've been trying these out this past week, and they give the user a lot more control over the axes/spokes of the radar chart, etc ... it'll be a while before v9.3 ships, but be on the lookout for radar enhancements when it does!) Message was edited by: Robert Allison @ SAS
Bill
Quartz | Level 8
Yes, I did mean radar charts in general.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation