BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
statsplank
Calcite | Level 5
Hello,

I've read how to export images in CGM format from SAS/GRAPH (under Windows): http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/hostwin/63285/HTML/default/viewer.htm#prodgraph.htm

Is it possible to export vector images with ODS graphics? Can somebody tell me where I can read about it?
6 REPLIES 6
Andre
Obsidian | Level 7
statsplank
Calcite | Level 5
Hi Andre,

Were you able to insert the .emf images as vector images?

I was unsuccessful: although the image file was obtained in EMF format ( using ods graphics on / imagefmt=sasemf statement), when I inserted it into an MS Word document, it was still a raster image...
PrashantH_sas
SAS Employee
Hi,

The next release of SAS (9.3) will have support for vector graphics output in ODS Graphics.

If you'd like a higher resolution output in the current release, you can increase the IMAGE_DPI= for the given destination.

With Regards,
-Prashant.
statsplank
Calcite | Level 5
I look forward to having this option in the next release!

Thank you for replying.
DanH_sas
SAS Super FREQ
In SAS 9.2, the EMF output will only contain a raster image. As Prashant said, the EMF output in SAS 9.3 will be vector-based.

Thanks!
Dan
statsplank
Calcite | Level 5
Thank you, Dan!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation