BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
I´m using SAS 9.1.3 and windows7 Professional. When I try to use ODS graph my SAS shuts down. I have tried to make is by steps to see what hapens. It turns on the html and the results viewer windows apear. When I turn the ODS graphics on and try to make a graph, the SAS shuts down.
Can someone help me?

This is what I,m trying to do:

ods html;
ods listing close;
ods trace on;
*ods graphics on;
proc model data=dados;
*ods select QQplot;
parms aw=0.01 bw=0.01 cw=0.01;
Ww=aw*(G**bw)*(hdom**cw);
fit Ww / out=regsai0 outest=params;
run;
*ods graphics off;
ods html close;
ods listing;

All goes well, but when I had the lines with the * to the program, the SAS shuts down. I can see that a message apears on Log saying that there was output added, but it is to fast. Message was edited by: tsoliveira
3 REPLIES 3
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
The ODS GRAPHICS facility was experimental in SAS 9.1.3. I don't have SAS 9.1.3 to test with any longer, so I don't know whether PROC MODEL was "turned on" for use with ODS GRAPHICS in SAS 9.1.3.

(It's also possible, since you are using OUT= and OUTEST= that turning off the LISTING destination might have prevented some of PROC MODEL from working correctly. For some procedures, the LISTING destination needs to be ON for output objects to be created.)

But that is all speculation on my part. I don't think this has anything to do with Windows 7, I think you should work with Tech Support to find out whether you can use ODS GRAPHICS ON with PROC MODEL in SAS 9.1.3 or whether you need to install SAS 9.2 in order to get the production ODS GRAPHICS capability.

To open a track with Tech Support, go to this web site:
http://support.sas.com/ctx/supportform/createForm

cynthia
OS2Rules
Obsidian | Level 7
Sorry to intrude here ...

I thought SAS 9.1.3 was not supported on Windows 7 (any version)?

At least that's what I've been told.
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
You are correct, my bad for not checking:
http://support.sas.com/kb/34/569.html

For some reason I had Vista and SAS not working, but Windows 7 didn't register!

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation