BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
akkivishal
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I am trying to insert a image file (*.jpg) using ODS PDF and in Proc sgrender. The images are logo which i am expecting to appear on all the pages of the output PDF file, one on the header and another on the footnote. The issue is the header image is appearing to be fine on all pages, but the footnote image is only appearing on the 1st page of the output PDF file. Below is the code that i am using, i am not very sure what i am missing, any help would be greatly appreciated.

This code generates 16 pages of PDF file with bar charts. Header image is appearing in all pages, but Footnote image is appearing only on 1st page.

ods pdf file="&outfile\Final_report.pdf" bookmarkgen=no dpi=144 compress=9;

title ; footnote ;

title1 j=l font=arial

j=r "^{style[fontsize=.5pt padding=0pt borderspacing=0pt preimage='C:\Windows\headerimg.jpg'}";

footnote1 " Footnote1";

footnote2 "Footnote2";

footnote3 "Footnote3";

footnote4 j=l "^{style[fontsize=.5pt preimage='C:\Windows\footerimg.jpg'}";

ods graphics/ noborder;

proc sgrender data=repo_data_all template = data_lattice;

dynamic NCOL=3 NMIN=0.10 NMAX=1;

format statvalue percent10.2;

run;

ods pdf close;

2 REPLIES 2
ballardw
Super User

Try

footnote4 j=l "^{style[fontsize=.5pt postimage='C:\Windows\footerimg.jpg'}";

See if that works better.

akkivishal
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I tried to change the option to Postimage, but it still doesn't work. I do not see the footnote image appearing on all the pages.

Thanks,

Vishal

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation