BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
How do I solve this problem?

WARNING: Could not locate parent style element "indexfolder" for element "test.contentfolder".

what does this mean? I dont understand about "inderfolder" or "test.contentfolder" for? anyone can help?
2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Generally, WARNING messages like this happen because you are using a custom style template (a template you have written or modified yourself) with the STYLE= option.

Depending on how you wrote the style template and the procedures that you're using and the ODS HTML invocation code, the style element "indexfolder" was expected by ODS and not found.

You might wish to open a track with Tech Support on this problem, as they will have to look at the style template code and at your invocation code to help you resolve the issue.

The resolution could be as simple as putting an ODS PATH or PARENT= statement in your code, or as complex as rewriting the style template to contain the style element that's missing. Also complicating the answer is what version of SAS you're using because style template syntax changed between SAS 9.1.3 and SAS 9.2 -- and the syntax solution for 9.2 will not work in SAS 9.1.3 and vice versa.

cynthia
deleted_user
Not applicable
I think I got it. thanks

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation