Data visualization with SAS programming

ODS HTML and PROC UNIVARIATE Histogram not showing correct title

Contributor

ODS HTML and PROC UNIVARIATE Histogram not showing correct title

I have this piece of code:

/*************************************************************************************************************************************************/

goptions reset=all display dev=gif gsfname=outgraph gsfmode=replace htext=8pt htitle=12pt  ftext="Calibri";

ods listing;
ods html style=barrettsblue body="&fileh..html" path="&filebase.&version.\&area.\html_out\mean_trends\weekly\normality\" (url=none);

ODS EXCLUDE testsfornormality CIBASIC BASICMEASURES TESTSFORLOCATION EXTREMEOBS MODES MOMENTS QUANTILES ParameterEstimates GoodnessOfFit FitQuantiles  ;

title "Normality Test - &tname2" font="Calibri";
footnote "If the ""Normal Test P-Value"" is < .05 then we can conlcude the distriubtion is NOT Normal, if it is >=.05 then it is NORMAL.";

ods graphics on / imagemap=yes height=5in width=8in imagename="&fileh" reset=index;

PROC UNIVARIATE DATA = WORK.graph normal noprint;
    VAR MEASUREMENT;
    HISTOGRAM MEASUREMENT / NORMAL (W=1 L=1 COLOR=red  MU=EST SIGMA=EST) CFRAME=white CAXES=BLACK WAXIS=1  CBARLINE=BLACK CFILL=BLUE PFILL=SOLID NMIDPOINTS=20;
    inset N Mean Std normaltest probn /cframe=blue cfill=white position=ne ;
run;

ods html close;
quit;

/********************************************************************************************************************************************************/

I would like to get the title I defined inside the histogram graph that PROC UNIVARIATE produces.

I have attached the output I get.

Thanks for any help.

Attachment
Grand Advisor

Re: ODS HTML and PROC UNIVARIATE Histogram not showing correct title

I believe you'll need to modify the template for the univariate procedure. If you google, you can find instructions on how to do that.

SAS Super FREQ

If you only need to change the title occasionally, you could use the SG editor. See Change a plot title by using the ODS Graphics Editor - The DO Loop

Super Contributor

Try using

title move=(x,y) "Normality Test - &tname2" font="Calibri";  /* replace x,y until you find a positioning that suits your need. */

I can't figure out what scale x and y are using but anyway it should do the trick with some trial and error.

Vincent

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation